Sunday, March 22, 2009

Solfeggio Ascension Frequency Tones experiences, week 1

I don't have a lot to report about my experiences with the Solfeggio tones in this first week, short of what I have already mentioned in a previous post. I continue to find myself being relaxed, even though the tones are not the most relaxing sounds and the tones only last about 10 minutes. One day I thought I felt my throat chakra tingle, but it was very subtle. I have never felt my throat chakra like that, though. On another day, the area over my heart chakra felt warm - if I have ever felt that before, I don't remember it. I've also been a lot more stable and calm this week, after having a number of difficult weeks, but since I am also using Holosync, I don't know for sure if this is because of the Solfeggio tones, Holosync, or a combination of both.

No comments:

Post a Comment